May 1, 2008

Portable turntable!


Ahhhh this is soo cool!!! Jonas just bought a portable turntable to bring with to picnics this spring and summer or maybe our always half planned roadtrips. It runs with batteries or just a simple power chord. We had the most lovely spring day yesterday. Spend the whole day at söder, eating at Primo ciao ciao (best pizzas), drinking coffee at SOFOs and went shopping at Grandpa's and Pet Sounds. We bought records! It isn't very often I actually go out to buy records. I bought Elephant Candy with The Fun & Games and The Ultimate Of Jackie DeShannon. I'm always asking for The GO when I'm there but they always say no so I'm going have to buy on ebay or amazone. Their Howl On The Haunted Beat You Ride are amazing!

Cell phone photos and The Band playing on the recorder.

No comments:

Share |