Mar 20, 2010

Thank you!



I will start this post by showing you an old drawing in ink, but I don't thing I've ever showed you this one before on the blog, I guess it's like that with a lot of stuff. I just can't keep up the posting on all my making, I can only do my best. This can be bought in my Etsy art shop and at Signerat now.


This print "Wooden" and my art shop was featured this week on Decor8's blog on Etsy Take Five Tuesdays,
press here  to take a look! I'm so thankful for this and for everything that is happening now around me. And today I sold my first item to Iceland, that's exciting! That must be the most unique country I've ever had the privilege to send an item to. Spring is somewhat here too and everything feels so much better in the sun, right? 

2 comments:

Asja said...

Congrats! I'm sure there are many more wonderful things in store for you!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Aww Thank you for saying such sweet things Asja!

Share |