Nov 9, 2010

Tree art exhibition no 2

This was from my "in the woods" exhibition I did 2 weeks ago. The red and blue illustration & crochet frames are new to the nest and the green one are now sold. I'm planning on listing some of them in the shops soon.

The wonderful green and yellow colors in the background is all gone now. We had or are having a snow storm outside now. It's so cosy with a snow storm when you're inside but a big pain when outside. Believe me. Buses get stuck in the snow and the subway gets delayed or cancelled....I'm home now but oh the headache when thinking of what's to come the next 4-5 months! 




Det här var från min skogsutställning ca 2 veckor sedan. De röda och blåa illustrerade & virkade ramarna är de senaste i boet och den gröna är nu såld. Jag kommer att lägga upp de 2 första i mina butiker snart. 

Thank you all for your sweet words and thoughts on my latest post!

6 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

How wonderful!!
No snow in Härnösand yet. Kind of hoping it will magically become spring right away instead :D

Will you come to my show?
Vernissage next Saturday, Stockholm.

Carolina Grönholm said...

Haha me too:)
Oh I would love to come and see!

Anonymous said...

Love these illustration & crochet frames!!
They are so cute :)
Greetings!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thank you Lyn!

Anonymous said...

I love that you displayed them on a tree, so pretty!

-Felicity
http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Felicity:)

Share |