May 8, 2011

Poster

I've been holding back on showing you this festival poster I did in april due to various reasons, but now it's here!  
It's for a children's music festival, organized by Dieselverkstaden here in Stockholm this coming june.
 
Think I've found a new source for my creative outlet! Poster art.
Right now I'm in the midst of making 2 more poster projects and I couldn't be more happy. 


Jag har hållit tillbaka på att visa er denna poster till Barnmusikfestivalen jag gjorde i april eftersom Dieselverkstaden inte då hade släppt artisterna osv. Jag tror att jag kan ha funnit ett nytt kreativt utlopp i poster konsten.
Jag håller just nu på med 2 olika poster projekt vilket bidrar till att jag ser ut såhär :-D mest hela tiden.

4 comments:

Asja said...

It is wonderful! I love it!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Asja! Lovely to see you again - weird, you came up on my mind today for some reason and here you are! My old blog mate:)
Thank you - I'm off to visit your blog!

Anonymous said...

Me encanta lo que haces!!!!
Te invito a visitarme: www.mundoami-gurumi.blogspot.com

Saludos desde Chile!!!!!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Mundo Ami: Gracias! Ok, voy a visita ahora :)

Share |