Aug 12, 2011

In that mood

I've been away from the blog a week but that doesn't mean that I've not been creative or tried to be at least. I've worked on a new banner for the blog for example. Well not completely new as you can see but i thought it should have a somewhat new look. Had to read a lot of html tutorials to get those buttons above to work. 
Time consuming for sure. 
I've been drawing landscapes, trees and cats like always. This time I've added text from 2 of my favorite songs. 
First song is from who's famous mansion I'll be visiting this september!

(hand drawn on structured fiber paper in white and black ink pen and then colored digital)
I'm thinking of making these drawings into postcards, any thoughts?

(drawing posted before)
And this text is from Moon River as Audrey Hepburn sings it. 



Well now friends, I wish you a beautiful weekend,

/Carolina

9 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Your landscapes are so peaceful...love them. I need to learn how to do that...where did you get your tutorial?

xo

Carolina Grönholm said...

Oh thank you Mona, I appreciate your kind words :)

Here's a link to a page I used: http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/08/horizontal-menu-navigation-bar.html

Good luck!

MrsLittleJeans said...

Thank you Carolina...I will try.
I still need to send you some kitty photos, don't I/
Have a great weekend! xo

Galit said...

They will be so beautiful as postcards!!!
Also framed as a set of a couple little prints.

Well done with the new banner! Looking great!!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Mona, oh yes! Please send some pics or I'll just choose from your blog - there's so much funny and sweet to choose from! ;D
Weekend love to you too!

Galit - How sweet, thank you! Then it's settled - I'll make them as postcards. Thanks for making up my mind :)

illustration poetry said...

aawww no worries, i havent been blogging much lately ^_^

i ADORE postcard #2 of course, heheh, audrey is in my blood.

have a nice sunday ok, xoxo

Carolina Grönholm said...

Indira, oh I adore Audrey as well. You remind me of her too! Lucky you!
And thank you, have a great coming weekend :)

Ester Durães said...

Hi!
I'm giving away a tin of 24 Derwent's Coloursoft coloured pencils on my blog! http://drawingdreaming.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-win-tin-of-24-derwents.html
Thought you may be interested :)
xx,
Ester

Tucker said...

Goood read

Share |