Aug 2, 2011

On a creative day

I draw, design and enjoy life. 
This day I've finished a new drawing and continued on another one.

(Landscape in black & white ink on fiber paper. Cat sketch drawn with graphite pencil) 

I re-discovered some of my necklaces I did earlier this summer and thinking about listing them in the shop.
(Mini illustration on strong plastic)

As from last weekend I've not been on any bus or train. I ride my bicycle everywhere. Today my orange bike took me all the way across Stockholm, and this was my view most of the time. 

8 comments:

Kim Baise said...

Stockholm looks beautiful and so are your illustrations!
The little trees necklace is super sweet and you should list it in your shop (: it will be nice to wear for the fall/winter season and will make a great gift too.

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Kim! If you ever come to Stockholm, I'll be your personal city guide! :)
Just made some new jewelry, will probably list them together.

PuppyLovePrincess said...

i love your framed art in the background of that first picture. looks like a kitty spy to me (i should know, i have a kitty spy of my own at home, spying on me as i speak, er, type...)

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks puppyloveprincess! It was a drawing I did for a exhibition. I may do a print of it for the art shop:)
(my cat is spying on me now! like always of course) :D

k said...

I love your landscape drawing!! anything with mountains sells me :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for following me on my blog. It is a such wonderful surprise! I became your follower as well,and I truly enjoy your blog so far! Happy creating art together!!!! ^____^

Carolina Grönholm said...

Krystal: I know! We have that in common :) but you live in a mountain landscape and I don't, lucky you!

Little NI studio: Thanks!

Galit said...

Thanks for the details on your work!! Have to find out what's a fiber paper is though...

I envy your view!! beautiful! So great you can bike around! I'm waiting for spring to use my bike as well. It's too cold now... (ok, ok, I'm lazy!)

Share |