Oct 24, 2011

Stuff I make

These illustration necklaces was first made exclusive for SwedishFresh but is now being added to my Etsy art shop. 
These 3 were the only ones made and I'm not sure if I'll make more of them, for now anyway.  


I've been busy making these headbands as well. They are perfect to use for this grey cool weather we have now.
I wear my white crown everyday, it's super comfy!


Another thing I've started on today that is super fun, easy and made quick
 (don't you just love that combination?) 
is these gift bags out of simple envelopes made from an Etsy tutorial. Found it on my sister's blog and there you can see the gift bags she made. I myself have just started and therefor have no photos to show. 

You can find the tutorial HERE.
Photo from Etsy.com

5 comments:

PuppyLovePrincess said...

awe... what sweet jewelry! and i love those gift bags. so cute!

trishie said...

Beautiful jewellery! you are so creative.

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thank you both!

Adelina Lirius, Illustration said...

Men vilka snygga smycken, en sån måste jag köpa! Grymt bra du är!!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Adelina: Tackar ödmjukast :)

Share |