Jan 6, 2013

In a zig zag haze

I hope you're not getting fed up with my zig zag patterns as I'm still madly in love with them myself especially in these color combos. Which color combinations are your favorites? 


It started with some test prints onto fabric.

These were the first pillow cases I printed and sewed only for myself but also as a try to develop it further..


And these are the latest pillow cases I've made, larger in size and slightly more work with patching the fabric bits together and with the closure of a zipper. BUT it was oh so worth it. 






And of course, my little helper aka. the muse was by my side as always when creating. 

Hope the new year is treating you good!
/Carolina

8 comments:

MrsLittleJeans said...

Love the red pillows and your helper of course xx

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Mona! Of course! ;D

Adelina Lirius, Illustration said...

Så dunder snygga mönster!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Tack Adelina! :)

k said...

i'm very partial to black and gold os i'm loving the yellow/black one! happy new year!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Krystal :)

Happy new year to you too :)

Screen Print Portland said...

Awesome topic! Thanks for sharing and have a good year 2013!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thank you for your comment! Wishing you a great 2013 as well :)

Share |