Nov 17, 2013

Thank you!

Thank you to everyone who came to me and my sisters exhibition "Between Sisters"
during these past three weeks!
It went really good with a couple of paintings sold and I'm looking forward to do more design together with Nancy. We talked about making some new work within this theme even before the exhibition was happening, developing it with new drawings and have another exhibition together later on. 

Here are some of the drawings:




And these two are some of my favorites by my sister. They got sold!







Wishing you a great Sunday!
/Carolina

7 comments:

k said...

aw, so glad it turned out well!!

roberto M. said...

Hi Carolina! First I want to congratulate you because you are both great artists, really.
And then, I mean, sorry, living so far away, because I would have loved to see the exhibition.
I anxiously await the next.

I will go to Nancy's blog to congratulate her
Good week for you!:))

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Krystal!


Thank you Roberto! Maybe next time? :)
Wishing you a great week!

/Carolina

MrsLittleJeans said...

So happy for you and I think you too should work together often too... : )

roberto M. said...

Hi Carolina, I just came to say Happy Holidays!!!!!!!! :)

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Roberto! Best wishes to you too!

caribbean catholic said...

Wow! Beautiful Art.

Share |