Aug 26, 2015

Long time no see + new animated video!

Really! Where do time go? I haven't updated this blog since March? Oh well, I guess I have my reasons for that. Last spring was busy due to work, fun work! As in a new animated music video. It took me a couple of months but I'm really pleased of how it turned out. I directed and animated it frame by frame for the amazing Detroit band Colorwheel.

Here are some selected gifs and stills from beginning of ideation to the video:



















The story is about a couple of pigeons on a psychedelic journey on The Paisley Train express. 


        


Thank you for watching! Ps. I still post work in progress pics almost everyday on my Instagram :)

/Carolina


4 comments:

ركن كلين said...


شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض

NEWSNBLOGS said...

Very interesting and worth reading Blog News Thanks for sharing valuable information.

skip hire said...

Skip Hire Nottingham is the best skip hire services provider in Nottingham. We offers cheap prices and all kinds of skip sizes as we value the needs of our customers. We provide skip hire all across at a competitive price. Book your order now and Get 20% instant discount.

Richest Man in Pakistan 2021 said...

pakistan richest man 2021 Entertainment Bracket give list of rich people.

Share |