Mar 17, 2011

New illustration and portfolio

Remember the work in progress a couple of posts down?
Well it's done!

I've been working on my portfolio this week..so what do you think?


This is my first try so there will be some improvements later on.

I hope you're all good, I'm constantly thinking of the disaster in Japan. 
Please remember the animals as well as the humans who need help. There are lots of ways to help. Farp has some more information, and I've posted some links on my twitter (@latenightdrawin).

5 comments:

Rick Forrestal said...

Wow, that's a lot of work. Looks fantastic.

Nicely done.

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thank you so much Rick!

k said...

Wow, your portfolio is looking AMAZING!! I just clicked through some of it, very nice!

Emily-Claire said...

How beautiful! I love all of the details. This image reminds me of Japanese temari balls.

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thank you Krystal! Really - makes me pleased to hear, thanks for taking a peek!

Emily-Claire: Thank you! I love those, it's such an amazing art craft!

Share |