Oct 25, 2009

My tools



A friend asked me what kind of crochet hooks I use when I create and so I thought I might as well show them here to whoever is wondering what my tools are. I love my bamboo hooks as they feel so natural to hold and not cold as the other regular ones, but then again the yarn works better with the metallic hooks, I think. The smallest hook at the right (1,5 mm) I only use to crochet with the thinnest threads, the second one (3,5 mm) and the third (6 mm) is the two crochet hooks I use the most. The fourth hook (6,5 mm )I bought in Portland on my vacation (but I just couldn't take a vacation from my crocheting...) is more pointy on the top and is perfect for more tight crocheting.
The fifth (8 mm) is the one I use for my wool shawls and the biggest (12 mm) I honestly rarely use.
The yarn in the picture is a fav wool yarn and I also love that color combo of saffron and grey!

2 comments:

Failspanarn said...

Tack så mycket för infon!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Varsågod! Jag skrev lite om garn också som svar på din förra kommentar:)

Share |