Sau welcomes the sunshine in, sitting on the not yet decorated balcony.
Today I'll try and tell you 7 things about me, things you might not know. This is because Galit passed me the Versatile blogger award! Thank you! I'm so honored though I'm not sure if I ever was good at these things...
Here's me giving it a try!
1. I'm not a telephone person at all. I find it very troublesome and strange to talk to people over the phone without seeing the person. I am very grateful for skype.
2. I want a pug, a black pug and he's name should be Paolo to match my cat girl Sau. Silly, I know! You see, I never been to Sao Paolo but I very much would like too.
3. Besides making art and design I also work as a movie projectionist at nights. This suits me just perfectly as it's very flexible in hours and I always come up with great ideas from all the movie inspiration I get!
4. I've always wanted to be in a band, I know, this is really really silly - why don't start a band? We'll... I love to sing but I really can't to my disappointment. I've tried learning playing the guitar and bass guitar several times, piano as a child. I guess it just isn't for me. I surround myself with music instead.
5. My fears are deep oceans and outer space.
6. I love bubblegum pop music from the 60's and 70's in case you didn't know.
7. I've appeared in 2 music videos as a dancer. I'm not telling you what they are.
Pheeew....That was hard!