Jun 16, 2011

"I rule the world look"

The other week J showed me a fantastic photo he took of Sau and I just thought I had to draw that. She has the I rule the world look, like the most arrogant cat ever! I was rolling on the floor in laughter and I could see her looking at me with hurtful eyes, it's like she knows I'm laughing at her, poor girl! 

This is the portrait I started drawing on late last night, it's not finished yet as you can see...not scanned just a iphone pic with poor light.
I'll show you the rest when it's completely finished. 

I'm having a GIVEAWAY very soon so check back if you want to join in on the free fun!

4 comments:

Allisunny S. said...

I love it!!
I see that look quite often in the eyes of my cats: maybe it's a mark of being well-loved :) xoxox

MrsLittleJeans said...

no kidding...she does rule the world and our hearts...xoxo

Carolina Grönholm said...

Sunny...: Thanks! I sometimes have really weird thoughts like she's able to read my mind, like she knows me better than myself! lol!


MrsLittle...; Aaww...She better not hear this Mona or she'll get pompous!
(She's meoooowing like nuts and running around right now - often a sign of toilet needs. :D)

Kimia Kline said...

cant wait to see the finished piece, the beginning of the cat is lovely!

Share |