Mar 18, 2013

Custom Pet Portrait: Oliver "The Doo"

My latest commissioned pet portrait of Oliver Julius aka "The Doo". 
I was thrilled when I saw the photo of beautiful Oliver, just look at his orangey marble eyes! So precious. 

build animated gif

Oliver Julius in progress...







Would you like your own portrait drawing of your precious pet? I'll be happy to do it for you! 
Send me a clear photo of your pet and give me approx. 7 days to finish and you'll receive a signed and dated A4 sized illustration in your mail. Easy as pie! For more info see my shop: www.latenightdrawing.etsy.com



3 comments:

k said...

that is so cute! and tempting!

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks Krystal! Let me know if you're in any "need" of getting a pet portrait ;)

MrsLittleJeans said...

Oh what a cutie : )

Share |