May 19, 2012

A busy bee week

I've been away from my blogging here for more than a week, first time ever over these 5 years since I started this blog and I'm not even on a holiday!
I've been and are somewhat still over the top on different sorts of emotions because of big life changes and extremely lot of work. I'm definitely not complaining and are most happy how everything is turning out. 
I'm a happy gal right now! 

This is a summery of everything since last:
I stole some time from my illustration work to make a new scarf! Feels wonderful and light when wearing, and drapes really beautiful. Graceful wear for summer days! 
For more info: SHOP





A little sneek preview of another scarf in progress. Hedgehog galore!


Not much outdoor activities for me with so much work but a bike ride from time to time is a must! 


The view from my orange bike dream isn't so bad either.


This is my latest poster for the hiphop event STEEZ in Umeå, Sweden. 
This is poster #5 and I made 2 different versions. 
Couldn't be more happy to be asked to make another one!



How's your week been? 
Sunny greetings from me to you lovelies! 
/Carolina

6 comments:

Zyzanna said...

Love the scarf! What kinda fabrick do you make them out of? x

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thank you Zyzanna! This shawl is viscose, my other ones are jersey/cotton.

PuppyLovePrincess said...

pretty!

illustration poetry said...

hi busy cat! ^__^
can i borrow your orange bike some time???

kat ann said...

first time to your blog and I have to say I adore all of your work. =) Can't wait to return and see what else you do. I also cant wait to make a purchase... once I decided what I love the most. haha.

Carolina Grönholm said...

Thanks PrettyLovePrincess!

Illustration Poetry: Sure thing! Whenever you come to Sweden :)

Kat ann: Oh hi and welcome! How very sweet of you to say! THANKS! :)

Share |